Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day!

The snow started around 3am and stopped around noon. In total, we got about 4 inches of snow. It was a pleasant suprise, considering it was 70 degrees just three days ago.
We went outside, took some pictures, then hid out all day in the warm house. It was a wonderful day.
Since the last blog, Colby has continued to grow. He is now sitting up... some. If he gets distracted, he will lose his balance. He has one of the cutest personalities that I have ever been around. He loves to smile, laugh and babble. It is amazing to know that God has entrusted us with Colby.

4 comments:

Evonne and Me + 3 said...

Great snow photos! We weren't brave enough to bundle the triplets up and take them outside for a photo. We did take pics of the house and yard. Colby is as cute as a button. Scott you have a great looking family. You should be so proud. I look forward to your next update.

Dawn Estes said...

Hey Baby Colby!

I have not seen you in so long. I miss our "cuddles". I hope to see you soon. Tell Mommy and Daddy I said hello.

Love,
Dawn

amy (metz) walker said...

Oh my gosh, Colby is getting so big! Cute pics...

Margie said...

I LOVE the upclose of Colby in the snow. That is a GREAT picture!!