Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Thursday, July 31, 2008

At Home With Colby!!


Well Colby is now at home with us and we all survived our first night!! Yeah! Colby did great at home. He enjoyed trying out his new swing and some visits from family and neighbors. He slept great last night and we had to wake him up every four hours to eat. He went right back to sleep shortly after each feeding. Today he woke up and tried out his bouncy seat while Scott and I got ready for the day. He was fascinated with the lights and sounds on the bouncy seat. He also enjoyed visiting with his grandparents and family. Colby had his first bath at home today and boy was that an adventure. He was not happy about his bath and right when we were almost finished he poopied in the tub. Way to go Colby. I expected him to tee tee on us, which he did not do, but did not even think about him pooping. Fun stuff! Well we all survived and he was tuckered out afterwards. Tomorrow we go to see his pediatrician in the morning to check and see how his jaundice is doing and make sure everything else is still ok. We want to thank everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. We feel truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. We love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know that we have been following the blogspot every day since Colby was born. That little fellow is beautiful and I know that he will be the most wonderful thing that has happened to you since you married. Keep up the good work and know that we think about you every day and can't wait to see him.
Susie & Ronny Sullivan

Christy said...

Scott Margaret its me Emma colby is sooooooooooooooooooo cute.I hope I get to see him some time.

MamaRita said...

I am thrilled for you all! It is wonderful that you are now able to be in your home as a family. Our prayers have been answered. I am impressed with how alert Colby appears already. And, he is definitely one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. You all are so blessed. I hope Colby allows you to continue getting some rest. The bath sounded like a real adventure. There is so much more to look forward to in the years ahead! I love the photos. All my great nieces and nephews are growing up so quickly. I miss you all and love you! Rita

The Spencer Family said...

Congratulation on your beautiful baby boy! I love all of that hair, I wish my littl girl had 1/4 of it!

Brad, Rachael, & Katie Spencer