Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello Friends and Family!!


Hello to everyone, this is Margaret! I am feeling much better after a much needed day of rest. I still don't quite feel myself yet but Dr. Mckenzie says that I am much further along than he expected me to be at this point. Colby, Scott and I got to spend a lot of family time together today in our room and it was such a special and sweet time that I will never forget. I am truly blessed to have such a loving and wonderful family.

They are expecting to discharge me on Tuesday and we are hopeful that Colby will get to go home with us then to. There is a chance that he may have to stay a little longer if he is still having trouble regulating his blood sugar. It is very comforting to know that they are keeping a close eye on him and taking such good care of him. We will let you guys know more as the information is passed on to us.

We love you all and thank you so much for all of your prayers. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

Love Margaret

3 comments:

Christy said...

Marg, Please know we love you all so much. We hope you continue to be able to get the rest you need. We are so proud of you. So glad that just the 3 of you got to spend some time together. We love you so much. Take your time. Although I know you all want to be home sooo badly! We will keep you 3 in our prayers. Love, Jim, Christy, Abby & Emma

MamaRita said...

We will indeed continue to keep you in our prayers. The time together as a family today must have been priceless. We are thrilled you were able to share that. You have so many more wonderful and amazing experiences ahead of you. Enjoy and love every minute! Our love, prayers and congratulations--Rita and family

The Dykes Family said...

We love you Marg!! Hope you got some rest last night.