Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to Work for Scott


God has blessed me with a great wife, a beautiful son, two sweet dogs and a job that I love.

However, it sure is nice to only have one more day of work this week. It has been hard not being home with my wife and son. On the flip side, it was nice to get back in the saddle, see my customers. It gave me plenty of opportunities to brag.

Margaret has done exceptionally well. She does need to learn to take a nap when Colby does. Missy, Jodie, Isaac, Caroline, Katelyn and Caleb came and visited during lunch. It gave Margaret a breather.

Colby is doing great. He is becoming a pro at eating, sleeping and pooping. Who would have thought that we would pick up on his talents so quick!

I love to come home in the evening and see my wife and my son. It is an amazing feeling to sit in the chair and have Colby sleeping on my chest. I love being a husband and a father.

No comments: