Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Monday, August 4, 2008

Me and My Bouncy!

Colby is now over a week old and he is doing great. He is a big sleeper. Pretty much all he does right now is sleep, sleep, and sleep some more. We usually have to wake him up to eat and change his diaper. There are a couple of times a day where he is awake for about 30 minutes and we get to play with him and see all of the cute faces that he makes. Scott has gone back to work today so Colby and I are hanging around the house. We miss daddy when he is gone.
The dogs are doing great with Colby. They pretty much just lay around and don't pay much attention to him. Zoe is cute, when he cries she comes and finds us if we are not in the room and lets us know. I think she is going to be his protector and take good care of him.
Well we hope that everyone had a great weekend and is doing well.
We love you,
Scott and Margaret

2 comments:

The Dykes Family said...

Margaret he is such a cutie. Now if you could just teach Zoe to fetch the diapers and wipes for you then you will have it made.

MamaRita said...

I just showed my Scotty the pictures of Colby. I think he is just one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! I cannot get over all that hair...neither could Scott. He requested you send some his way when you get Colby his first hair cut! Some how I think it would look better on Colby. We love you all bunches and are thrilled for you! I'm thinking a trip down south is about due...Rita