Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Colby Had His Pictures Made


We will post some of the pictures soon. We went to Portrait Innovations today and had Colby's pictures made. Mr. and Mrs. Walsh and our nephew Caleb joined us. The pictures turned out awesome. So far, the grandparents have gotten their pictures.

Colby also stayed with his Mimi and Big Daddy (Fancher's) while Margaret and I went to the movies. Ok, I will confess. We were supposed to go to the movies but we were too tired. We ended up going to J Alexander's and getting some desert and going to Costco to get diapers. We like to consider ourselves a fun and exciting couple.

1 comment:

Eric and Sarah said...

Our very first "date" as parents... Emory was 3 weeks old and it was the last night my mom was staying with us. We went to Flat Rock Grill b/c we had a gift card. I still couldn't fit into any of my own clothes and couldn't wear maternity clothes b/c the seasons changed drastically while we were in the hospital after she was born. So, I was stuck with maternity jeans and one of Eric's flannel shirts. YUCK! I cried the whole way through dinner b/c I WAS SO TIRED!!! I hope you at least enjoyed your time together!