Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Monday, October 27, 2008

Big Day for Colby!

Today was another first for Colby. I had Bible Study this morning so Colby went to the nursery for the first time. I was a little nervous, mainly because I am a fanatic about germs and stuff, but the nursery workers were so sweet there. When I came to pick him up one of the ladies was rocking him and all three ladies said that they were taking him home with them. They said that he did great and that he loved watching the other babies crawling and walking around. One lady that everyone called Nana, said that she had to rub his hair one more time before we left. It made me feel good to know that they enjoyed keeping him and are looking forward to seeing him next Monday. I was very proud of him for doing so good and felt very comfortable with the ladies there.

Tomorrow will be very interesting because Colby is getting his first hair cut. I know some of you probably think that I am crazy cutting his hair already but his hair is growing so fast that it is very long and shaggy looking. Seriously his hair is down his back and is hanging over almost to the bottom of his ears. He is having his 3 month pictures made on Thursday so he's got to be looking sharp. We will post a picture of his new do tomorrow.

No comments: