Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's A Miracle!

We could not believe it. Colby is finally starting to sleep through the night! Yeah! Last night Colby went to bed at 9:30 p.m. and slept until 6:30 a.m. Granted last night was the first time, he normally wakes up at 4 a.m, but we are hoping that this will become a routine. If so, I think I just might be able to survive motherhood! Maybe!
We really had a rough start with Colby, because he had so many different little issues, but thanks to all of you who have been faithfully praying for him, I think he is finally starting to improve. We still have a few little issues and have to go see the GI doctor next week but I feel like he is really starting to feel better and is a lot happier. I think that we are starting to develop somewhat of a schedule and he seems to do better with that.
He is starting to smile a lot more and even laugh a little. I honestly think he has the sweetest smile I've ever seen. He is having his 3 month old pictures made on Fri. and I am hoping that they can catch some of him smiling so you all can see.

1 comment:

Mosshouse said...

I'm jealous. I'm jealous Colby takes a pacifier and that he is sleeping through the night. It's Feberizing time in the Mosshouse!