Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daddy's Worst Fear Confirmed!


"Hangin with my buddies!"

Yes. It is true. I knew Colby had been up to something. He would disappear several times during the day. Last night I went looking for Colby and found him at our neighbors house, hanging with Auburn Fans. What am I supposed to do?

All kidding aside. We went to say hello to our neighbors as they returned from the Auburn/Tennessee game. We wanted to get a picture with the kids in their Auburn gear. Colby had his picture made with his buddies Parker and Kinley.

3 comments:

Deann Scholl said...

My kids sure do LOVE Colby, MAR MAR and Cott!!

amy (metz) walker said...

HaHa! I'm cracking up!

The Dykes Family said...

So cute!! Glad to know that you all have some positive influences close by!! Marg, Colby looks so much like you in this picture. I can't wait to see you all this weekend.