Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update on the Little Man!



Well, it has been a fun couple of weeks. A couple of nights ago, Marg and I awoke to a piercing scream. Not a cry, not a grunt, but a blood curdling scream. Colby had milk / acid running out of his nose and mouth. We could tell he was in pain.

Marg called the Dr. that AM and they both agreed that it had been two weeks and time to try something else. They have put Colby on Prilosec. The good news is that he likes the taste. It is a compounded medicine made from pills and sugar syrup. (the pharmacist told us banana flavored). We hope and pray that it works. Other than that, he is growing and gaining weight. He is still a little light for a linebacker. Hopefully, after a couple more lbs, he will be ready to make some tackles.

Colby got to sit thru his first Alabama game last weekend. He must have been nervous for the Tide because he cried for nearly three quarters. Let's see how he enjoys the Tigers this Saturday. By the way, I am trying to be a good husband. I sing the Alabama fight song to Colby to put him to sleep. In all fairness, I now know the Auburn fight song so I sing both.

1 comment:

Deann Scholl said...

I think we need a redo picture of Colby in Auburn gear! Maybe me and "Mar Mar" (as Kinley says) can take care of that!