Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Colby Dancing

Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm 6 Weeks Old Today!!

Today Colby is 6 weeks old and we are so excited. Colby and I went to my old work(TCDC) today to see all the girls that I worked with. They were all excited to see Colby and were amazed by how much hair he had. Colby also got to meet some of the kids that used to be in my class. They were all surprised to see that the baby had come out of Miss Margaret's tummy. We had fun visiting with everyone and miss seeing everyone there.

Colby had a very happy day but has had some tummy problems tonight. He has gotten to where he usually enjoys his baths. Thank goodness. I think they help him relax. Luckily we have only had one more pooping in the tub incident. He has started to follow you with his eyes and coo a little. He also likes to hold hands and for you to talk to him. He smiles some but I think it is more because of a gas bubble or something than on purpose. But hey we will take any smiles we can get.

We are glad that the weekend is here and are looking forward to hanging out with friends and watching some football. WAR EAGLE!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

i sent you guys an email... check it out. Love you guys! Christy